9.11.2008

I got nothing

Milly was giving me a hard time about not posting anything. I really just don't have much to say but in the interest of keeping my sister-in-law entertained, I offer you the following.
The standing joke in my house:  If I didn't incubate Jackers in my own belly I wouldn't know (and you wouldn't either) that we shared even the smallest number of genes. 
Exhibit A:  Pink on his first birthday. 
Exhibit B: Pink and Little Bear together (yes, that's the same chair).
Uncanny, isn't it?  Complete with the blonde hair, blue eyes, wide feet, and a devastatingly (to me, at least) early preference for right-handedness.  There goes my major league baseball plan for the little guy...
On another note, I could just kick my sister for getting me into Gossip Girl.  The last thing I needed was another show to watch and I'm completely hooked.  And I'm still only catching up on last season!
I've got this season's first two episodes safely tucked away in my DVR like presents waiting to be unwrapped.  I keep seeing them there, teasing me, taunting me to cave and watch them now!  But I won't.  I won't, I won't, I won't.
This has also blossomed into my new obsession with NYC.  So much that I could almost want to live there, almost.  Of course, sans all that money and an amazing wardrobe (and the body to go with it) it wouldn't be nearly as satisfying.
Doc Glock, who knows, maybe you were right to embrace The City as you did when we were young.  Who would have thought I'd regret that now?

No comments: