2.24.2009

my crazy pink

This is too funny not to post. Sorry, Pink.

Sunday night. Watching the Oscars. Warner asleep on the other couch, as usual. Something startled the man (perhaps my squeal when R-Patz hit the stage) and he started mumbling and pointing at our glasses of water on the coffee table. I assumed he was asking me which one was his so I told him and that's where the conversation got interesting.

Pink: Just drink it!
Gena: Huh?
Pink: If that's what you're going to do then just drink them!
Gena (a little wary now but suppressing laughter): Dude, you need to wake up.
Pink: JUST DRINK IT!

At this point Pink gets up from the couch, grabs his full glass of water and throws it to the floor like Jack having a temper tantrum, and storms off to the bedroom. After cleaning up the water (glass didn't break, amazingly) I went to the back to see if he was awake at this point and all I got was the bathroom door slammed in my face.

Monday morning the man has zero recollection of any of this. Really.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. are you serious????????? HAHAHAHAH

Paula said...

hahhahahahah!!!! yeah... we have to put up with them... later is funny.,,,