1.15.2009

fitness low. heart rate too high.

Tuesday=bad day.

Bad day=no explanation or solution for some bizarre facial numbness I'm experiencing AND hearing we need to replace the transmission in our Jeep. Bad day, for sure. And just to rub it right down in there good and deep, my day was capped off with the title statement, "Fitness Low. Heart rate too high."

In an attempt not to be a total embarrassment when the family hits the beach this summer I started working out last week. I was feeling pretty good about myself until I did the Performance program on the Precor machine (which in reality is a fitness test) and it decided, "Fitness low. Heart rate too high." I think the program even aborted early, doubting I could survive the rigors of the rest of the workout. No good deed goes unpunished, right?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You should have posted a photo of you on the machine after the declaration "fitness low. heart rate too hight". That combined with the facial numbness would surely prove to be an interesting pic. If it's any consolation, I am going on the 2nd consecutive day of an utterly crappy mood. I don't think my moon is aligned properly with Jupiter.

Unknown said...

GENA!!!!!!! thats hilarious.

PS: I am having trouble reading books. I got that book you sent me and I cant read it... I dont know what my problem is...i should go to readers anonymous. BUT the thing is...i do read. I read whitepapers and economic reports..but I cant read a novel. im worthless. HHAHAHA