3.06.2009

bloody gross

Marsha's Bloody Mary - its range is amazing. From festively kicking off your Sunday brunch to curing your worst hangover (I'm SO serious), her Bloody is the consummate warrior in the cyclical world of revelry and recovery. I'm convinced it's because of her "secret" ingredient, Clamato juice.

For those who are unfamiliar, it's a tomato juice cocktail with some undefined percentage of reconstituted clam juice. I agree that it doesn't sound appealing but it works, trust me. Nothing could be better.

But this? This is just blasphemy. Who could have thought this was a good idea? What kind of world are we living in?


Edit: Picture courtesy of Pink

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ITS A BLOOODY BEER!!! TYhey are good, but only self-made not prebought. That is like buying a premade margarita...you KNOW what I am talking about. HAHA