10.05.2009

there's no place like home

Rather cliche, but never more true.

Back from my adventure and I've decided I need a day at home to recuperate before heading to work. Here's my agenda for the day:
- wear my pajamas until I have to leave the house
- drink my second cup of tea, and possibly a third (learned behavior from my trip)
- catch up on Gossip Girl, Glee, and Fringe (slightly ambitious, may have to ax Fringe from the plans)
- catch up on 3 weeks of EW (1 down, 2 to go)
- laundry (just a touch of real-world responsibility)
- figure out how to get my cat to stop pissing in my dining room (also slightly ambitious)
- get rice for dinner (the only thing I will leave the house for today) and make black beans

And it's been raining since early morning which makes it even more perfect to be holed up inside. Things couldn't have worked out more brilliantly, well, except for the cat pee.

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort." ~Jane Austen

2 comments:

COL said...

that sounds absolutely delightful. good for you gena.

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see your pictures!!!!!!!!!