9.02.2009

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Author: Stieg Larsson
Category: Cheats

So, yeah, I got a little of course with this one. When I was at the bookstore buying Wuthering Heights for my sister I just couldn't leave without buying myself a book. I figured the odds were pretty good that I was going to meet my goal this year so I gave in. I'm lucky I made it out of there with just one...

As soon as the two stories meshed into one this became a good book. I'm sure all the separate background was necessary but still kind of annoying. But I did totally enjoy it after it finally came together and loved the two main characters. I don't normally do mystery/detective novels but this was sufficiently entertaining that it worked for me - so much so that I'll probably read the sequel.

No comments: