8.06.2005

a bit chilly

So I might be turning into a morning rider after all.

Today we finally got Pink and Big Red back on the road. They rode about 8.5 miles and I kept going to try and loosen my legs up with a long easy ride. I ended up doing 18.5 miles and felt great. It was so cool and pleasant to ride this morning - dare I say I even felt a slight chill going down the hill by our house.

I also saw where every cyclist in the greater Atlanta area meets on Saturday mornings. There is a group ride that leaves from near our house, however, I don't think this will be one Pinky and I ride with. Apparently, this is no ride for amateurs, and the pace is fierce. But I did get some nice waves from the guys as they put their bikes together. There must have been 30 or 40 of them.

I'll squeeze in a quick ride in the morning before we head to the mountains for the next couple of days. Like I said, if I can help it, I won't be off four days in a row again.

Also of news, the Bags clan have confirmed their trip and we're looking forward to showing Bags our rides down here and getting him out for a couple of days in a row.

No comments: