8.21.2005

home brew

Gosh, it was hot out this morning.

Yesterday I went out about 8:30 am and this morning about 9:30. There must have been at least a 15 degree difference in the temperature between the two. Managed to squeeze off 18 miles this morning, albeit a tough 18. This is almost like starting over. I suspect that this week I'll start to feel like I'm closer to where I was before the back-packing trip. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself so I can see an end in sight to this punishment.

Other activities for today include beer making, mixed in with some drinking. Pinky and his friend Matt have been at it since before I returned from my ride and they've still got several hours to go, on both counts. It sure does smell good. Anyone around at Christmas should get to sample the goods.

Carry on, then. I can hear them opening the next bottles.

No comments: